Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Awkward situation / Live the fast lane=bullshit

So YESTERDAY I went back school to get my bro's re-do exam result, I was quite surprised that my bro's promoted...it saves my dad's $10000++ from falling to the great ocean.
I asked Szying if I can have her having my BREAKFAST with me n she agreed. We decided to eat MY breakfast at the Secret Recipe n it was just "FINED".

Yes, right, the situation was kinda awkward becuz we had nothing to talk about, but after that we started to talk about what makes us no topic. She told me that some of her friends were commenting that my eyes were girlish. (Sorry guys, I'm sorry that my eyes are too small for you, I hope you're blind so I don't have to be sorry and you guys don't have to see something that makes you so ill at ease)
After my breakfast Szying's supper I was headed back to school and she needed to be at home in 1 hour in order to prevent her dad from killing/scolding her (it's all for her sake,dear).

Look at her, how innocent she looked. Thank to her for giving me another 4-5 boring hours from another boring day of my freaking life.
She asked me to tuition her English, I was like"Okay, I'm freaking bored...whatever."
We were planing on doing that for 4.30-10.00. But thing just went a bit out of track. After an hour or less of studying, we started to listening to ipod, watching Catherine tate's show on youtube, bulling shit. Ended up we both watching condom commercial on youtube before my dad and her mum arrive.


P.S. haters don't read, hater comment will be deleted. Love you all.

2 comments:

晴 said...

哪是一个很休闲的晚上。。
很多人要都没有。。
只是我的英文程度应改也没提升到。。

hean said...

I'm sure you do, you just didn't notice. I worked so hard to make you understand, don't hurt me...