Monday, November 30, 2009

iN$omnia

i blog again, as what i told hean, i m suffering from sleeplessness these days, yesterday he phoned to ask me go ph today cos he will be there doing some society work, he's targetting me as his victim, wans me to accompany him in tat boring place...
i asked him whether he has sleeping pills or not, bring few for me, but so bad he doesn't hv, n he asked "contraseptive pills wan or not?"... save it for yourself hean, your need is greater than mine

1. the gal v "V" post = my "gang"??

SHE n I were the only two from mgs who had to go kelas bimbingan (i mentioned it b4 tat time we hanged out) in bm tuition, tat day we were in HQ delta, first time she said 'bye' to me after the class, n nex morning in skul she smiled to me, first time, tat day onwards, she doesnt ask me the 3 same questions she used to ask me for 3 times, SAME QUESTIONS, 3 TIMES!!! she chatted other topic v me

when i told yin li about tat, she laughed n said, "so lucky la u sze ying, she must be thinking ' dia gang' saya, same gang so treat u nicer", watever, i treat everyone the same

then de 3 ladies behind, i knew them when i was form 1, anyway, don't care about them, karefe only, the "V'' post gal's watak sampingan

2. my senior when prefect probation

1/12...today is her b'day..imagine how did she get along v me, a sarcastic n annoying person..

" u harrrr..terrible girl la.." , " sze ying sze ying, u r soooo mean", "sze yiiiiinnngg, u make me wan to pengsan dy", "hey gal, i'm sooooo worried..can u be serious a bit? u can brief or not? dun play la"

i hv listened these over hundred times until i can memorize it now..i did not want to make her life so easy....anyway, she said she had most fun n enjoyed most v me among all her juniors.... *showing off*

3. dis gal, the 1st one in the left...i dunno much about her, but i like her VERY much...

4. (yin li, short hair white shite) the crazy gal sitting nex to me in class

she is damn smart n hardworking, make me feel one thousand elephants r sitting on me, i refused to talk to her for few months in the beginning of year, cos i hate smart ppl, but it doesnt matter, cos she absent 3-4 days every week, anyway, i dunno since when i crap a lot v her, not feeling tat pressure anymore n bcame closer v her..she is quite nice

i curi those photos from somewhere, (the arrows i drew aren't clear), my first post about mgs-ians..

No comments: