Wednesday, December 2, 2009

smart ppl can lay eggs??...naah...

i had been waiting for hean more than 2 hours yesterday..
actually it wasn't his fault, we supposed to meet at 1 pm in ph, i went to the dentist tat morning n tat's y making me so early, i kept texting him, making him pressure
staying v qing n fan when their 1 hour lunch time

hean finally made it at 1++pm, we went to secret recipe for hean's lunch, i told hean i had taken my breakfast, lunch n dinner while waiting for him (i had eaten 3 times b4 he reached), so tat'd b my supper..
hean requested me to be a bit considerate towards his wallet, for the reason he's revising eng v qing in old town evening later, i whole-heartedly hoped to order as much as i could...owh, nope... is more than i could eat, so my waiting is still worth, but i was too full

we were lack of topic for the first time, n we started chatting y did we hv ntg to chat

letter from MAXIS was on the table, when i reached my hp no. n the amount beside it, Goodness, my nightmare's coming vy soon...if u guys can't reach my phone tmr onwards, then know why....

every1 is so busy.....working, skul activities, exam

I hv been de one updating this blog most frequently these days

k, stop blogging, wait for my nex post in 2010 ....

2 comments:

晴 said...

为什么??
还有很久。。
你要知道你的分享对我有多重要!!
~~~

hean said...

me too, FREQUENTLY i AM