Thursday, December 3, 2009

The never make sense post ever..... by hean (that was so rude...FUCK)

So fucking far I'm still fucking alive, holiday fucking kills people.
Thank you Qing and DODO and Szying for keeping me in companies even for just a few fucking hours. I don't like study, I should be fucking happy in the holiday, but even worse...I'm just not that fucking into it, which make me feel sick.

I was walking on the street few days ago, a motherfucker cocksucker bumped me(it's really bumped, not the another meaning "meet by chance"). I was politely apologised to him but he didn't !!! it's not my fault (exactly) , it's his and mine responsibility to apologise to each other, his and my sorry cancel each other out, apparently it was his fault at all !!! I was like " fuck you, asshole" (I thought, I wished I have had to gut to shout it out loud...)

Fuck this holiday for Jesus sake, I don't believe in Jesus because he doesn't believe in me either. The coming Christmas means nothing to me, because we don't snow here, so why should we bother...Kenny Rogers just won't roast Turkey on Christmas eve.

I can't watch TV in the afternoon because I have some fucking agreement with my brother, I have to let him play his stupid motherfucking PS3. It's like every elder brother or sister hates their little annoying brother or sister, because your parents are mostly stick on their side, whatever they do is always right and we're always wrong. Luckily they work till late night, so I don't have to face them all day long.

Fuck Fuck Fuck, the day before the day before yesterday, my dad was checking out the M see if any plug was wrong plugging, We we're trying to fix it...done, it was all done so quickly...because it burned up, another $2000-3000 flew away to buy a new one. I just can't get the fucking idea why is that thing costs so fucking much. Ended up we crying with no tear. OH GREAT......

I'm so fucking glad that my dad's decided to sale his Nissan Sentra, wasting space and my dad hasn't been using it for months. The shock absorber was broken and we couldn't even start the engine...finally get rid of the metal made shit.

Finally I found something to do in this motherfucking stupid holiday---Earning a Starbucks Coffee 2010 Planner by accumulate 11 wish stamps. 1 "wish"stamp is earned on a purchase of a Starbucks grande size beverage, so far I've already collected 4 of them, still have 7 to go. What a fucking tough mission to accomplish.

P.S. I don't speak false language out loud.

1 comment:

晴 said...

我感受到你的生气~
伤身啊~