Saturday, June 19, 2010

:P

i dun like attending wedding dinner, most of chinese ppl hv vy bad concept abt time, make u wait for hours in fact u pay for wat u r eating

these r wat i wan for my wedding dinner if i hv the chance to get married, i mean, if hv chance, because who wans me :P
1. for sure i dont wan any angpow from my guests, i'm inviting u
2. special n grand one which can make my guests feel worth attending it
3. family, relatives n only close frens r invited

again, "who wans me?"...the other day i was forced to prepare breakfast for my family, i decided to cook western food, to avoid myself being "oily", i steamed everything, i steamed sausage, french fried steamed n vegetables, steamed maggie mee n put ketchup, i wanted to steam the fish chip but changed my mind after tat, i put inside the oven n heated it
my mum n bro were like........looking at the food n me, asking
mum n bro "how to eat?"
me "like this eat la"
mum "in future who marry u who out of luck"
bro "who wans her?"

my dreams: can get everything n everyone i wan anytime, even though i dun need them, i just wan them to belong to me

1 comment:

Qing said...

人海茫茫
总有人会喜欢你的早餐的~