Thursday, June 17, 2010

140++ days more

blog a bit here since i refused to hang out v any of u in this holiday

really really sry, i m bz

anyway, see each other too often will make us feel bored
so we meet few months later la

i dun really spend time studying at home, but just in case exam results r too bad, i dun hv to think N reasons to explain to my parents
to play safe, i stay at home

after my SPM, whatever u ppl wanna do, i'll go v u...

**
qing : enjoy your karaoke moment, not going to call u :P  anyway, u should chnange fb profile photo

xinong: can da bao the kajang satay for me??

hean : morally support u here, all the best for ur competition

SL : naah, u r also taking SPM, go study la

n those who called me out but i think u wont read this blog, n so bad u r reading, then sry lurh, tell me, i'll send apology letter to ur hse

anyway, y did i say sry....refuse to go out is not something illegal

1 comment:

Qing said...

fine lo~