Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stupid bus driver

  So today I went to school to do some preparation for our coming training camp because I'm one of the bearers. So after a crazy boring day, my friend and I wanted to take the Cityliner bus to go to Midvally which we did, but turned out the stupid bus had taken me to Chinatown( that actually made me to pop my tougue out) instead of taking me to Midvalley.

  So we were like "what a chance?!?", she asked me if I want to do some shopping there I was like "Hell yeah"...I don't usually drink longan water but there was something really impressed me which I don't remember too.

 I think I 'm gonna go there tomorrow...

  During my "working" time, I was too bored so I made a call to my COUSIN Zinc, the call ended up like this : Me: F*** you!!
        Zinc: Come on baby!! F*** me lah!!
    
I was like "WOW" and endless laughing...what a horny whore.

P.S  The bus driver is still sucks.

No comments: