Friday, March 19, 2010

i'm nice person

my mum's fren frm china is visiting m'sia, she has been staying in my hse from last week she is here to attend her daughter's graduation photography session which is on nex week, my mum brought her to genting highland today

my bro n his fren were following my mum to genting , my mum wanted me to go together vy much, but i didnt wan, then she told me tat it's ok to ask 3 to 4  frens to go along n she would pay for them, i rejected immediately, follow those aunty aunty go, i'm sure none of u wan


now they r back, n my bro was vomitting n not feeling well, so his fren will be 'sleeping v me' in my room tonight....he is in my room now
me    : " he?? n me only?? not vy safe leh"
dad  : "small kid only"
me  : "i m vy safe, i mean him, how if i cannot control my desire"
dad :" *speechless*."go call duck"


i can feel tat this small fellow miss my bro vy much, he looked so bored in my room playing v my laptop, yesterday nite was so noisy until i could feel the shaking of the wall, tonight..gosh..my neighbour singing karaoke, i wan vomit

p.s.
we sleep diff beds
dun ask me y he can come my hse n stay overnite, i hv no idea

2 comments:

xi nong said...

omg, i dunno u would talk to ur dad like that XD but it would be fun if i'm in a family like ur ^^

hean said...

I do that like "a lot"...