Friday, September 2, 2011

Questionable questions being questioning

Why do we have to make everything perfect?
I mean,try to make things perfect?

does choice define identity?
if it were, does it mean that being a teen mum makes you a MILF?

I never chose where I belong, my choices brought me where I am.
Because I never get to choose. We never get to choose.
I mean, come on, let's face it.If you're dumb,ugly,low self-esteem,freak-acting and shit...if you wanna be my friend,you can go fuck urself.

Lady gaga sings about identity, everyone born on the right track and it's ok to be who we are.
But the thing is,it's not ok when others hate you for who u r.
What if one day I go all "naruto - running " like BOSS ?

We pretend we don't pretend.

How would you introduce urself when making frens?

No one tells the truth.
If u wan me to be honest next time I'd be like: "Hi,my name is Wong Loong Hean, you can call me Hand but don't expect me to give u a handjob.And I don't think ppl give a shit about me,are we done talking? cuz I'm about to fuck off."

People like to show off,you browse facebook looking at others' happy life, well, it's not always what it seems.
Maybe the one you've been jealous of has a tears souked pillow that can grow mushroom.

I'm a bit getting use to the swearing thing...I don't knw why...but it felt good everytime i say it and I fucking don't care what u think...if u wanna say something,well, SHUT THE Front door.

I'm a twat sometime.


P.S    If you see me getting smaller, don't be grieving,I've got the right to disappear.

3 comments:

Qing said...

wonderful~

xi nong said...

speechless......

Chui Leng said...

should I said prefect?
or almost perfect?
XD haha