Monday, April 5, 2010

I want to post everything like "everything"

  I wanna post everything like "everything" but I juz dun have the effort to do it. My life is getting busier lately. However, I won't stop posting because Zinc wants to know our live so badly.

  I've already started my new blog, you can go to search for it "it was just a theory", dun say I'm wasting your time if you realise it is empty. Be noted next time finish reading every post.

  So I saw the Clash of the titans yesterday, it was a really good film except for over commercializing and I was a little bit disappointed that I found it funny, in my personal opinion it should be more "formal".

  Thank you to my violin teacher for bailing me off, giving me a chance to hang out with friends.

    The drama competition is 2 weeks to go, if my partners are not cooperating...I'll kill myself first and then them. I want to win this so badly, if I dun make it to the final.......................................OK lah, first time mahh...

  I want to go Vblog because I am so lazy to post something that has to work my hands,  so I hope my birthday present is a Vcam( HD will do).



P.S Zinc, you've got us, dun PIKCIK.

1 comment:

Qing said...

你有新的部落格啊??
加油噢
精神上支持你。。