Thursday, April 8, 2010

emo times 10000, fuck it

crying in tuition just now, didnt wan to cry, but after those ppl kept comforting me then i started to cry, i usually dun cry in front of ppl

parking at roadside near my skul, after the prefects' meeting, i supposed to drive to tuition, but my main window glass !@#$%%, i realized a stupid coconut fell from the tree n knocked the main window mirror of my car (not small part, almost half the mirror)
-after tat, my mood was terrible, half dead in tuition waiting the class to end
-then, went to fill up petrol, stopped at the wrong side, moved the car for few times so the paip was long enuf
-didnt realize tat i drove 130km/h on highway which is only allowed to drive 80km/h until i reached the smart tag toll

when i told my dad, he just said "nvm, cried wat la? now u learnt a lesson right?"
but i know he actually minds, change tat window mirror will cost RM1000++, somemore the mirror is 100% UV protection n 20% black mirror ( they purposely changed the normal original mirror to this type of mirror for me tat time buying)

planned to changed my Besta using my own savings, but now can just forget it, i'm guilty enuf n i'll use back the old one

 i wan to chop down tat coconut tree

1 comment:

qing said...

OMG
替你心痛
==