Friday, August 28, 2009

Lady Gaga = hermaphrodite !!??!!


Lady Gaga has a penis? WTF?!!! I love her so much and yet she betrayed me! how dare she did this to me! I'm so sad.--------this was the first reaction I gave when I first heard of she is a hermaphrodite, the funny thing is she realized she has been carrying a penis for so long on her 21 birthday, and that doesn't means she's a man at all, she's just having two sexual organs in one body and the 'male' part is really 'tiny'...so we can considered she as a female!!! So Lady Gaga, Nvm, I still love you! keep making good musics!!!

4 comments:

pasar night said...

是咯!是咯!
那个阴阳人唱歌"很好"听的!
大家要多多支持!

Pasar Night said...

无言啦。。
感觉好像示爱。。肉麻。。

Ling Li said...

是咯是咯~
你不会嫁给“他”啊~

Pasar Night said...

do I look like I care? I don't care what u ppl said...