Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where the days gone?


So I'm back to my school, get through the what I earlier thought would be a terrifying winter break.
Actually it wasn't, kinda miss it though.

So I'm back at my school, the 3 and a half  hours far away place from Taipei, one of the most glorious city in Asia.
And finally my Malaysian roommate is back, happy to see him even arranged traffic for him in the midnight and yet he brought me shit. I'll clear his store I swear.,

A lotta things have happened in one month, life goes on it get so heavy.

My life is not what I thought it would be like before I came to Taiwan, and our lives are not what you think and how it looks like.

Trust me, it was never that easy. This place is a place we all have to leave at the end, a place where no promises held.

And the people we met are not who they seems, some are easy and most aren't. Even though my roommates and I acknowledged that we have a really good relationship but there's still a gap we won't admit.

Maybe sometimes I talk with accent you feel disgusted, well, if I noticed I will try fixing.
You know, it's not always easy to switch sides.



P.S My English is still that good.

5 comments:

xi nong said...

I couldn't agree with you any more.
I'll send you your mail tomorrow, there'll be a surprise

Unknown said...

MR. PASAR!!!! I was just looking through blogs and found yours and I dunno just had the urge to talk to you.... so hi! I love your writing style and your english is fine so don't worry about it

-Asch

Anonymous said...

.net training in ahmedabad,php training in ahmedabad, java training in
ahmedabad, seo training in ahmedabad,webdesign training in ahmedabad

Heidi said...

Your English grammar is very good! Good luck with school <3

alpine-heidi.blogspot.com

Lxchat said...

Fun Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms