Wednesday, November 23, 2011

From here

Most of you can't get what I'm trying to say,but I honestly don't give a shit.
It's a very tiring job to write in Chinese,though my Chinese writing skill is as good as in English,both tremendously meaningful and somehow close-to-you.

I'm frigging bored so don't look bad on me and judge me.For being an unemployed spoiled wastrel.

Dose anyone know this British band called Muse? they're really awesome, you shud check them out. Yes,that's what I'm doing all day,checking these things out...because I have no job!

spent 36 hours watching True Blood season 2,3,4. Yes,I'm in love with vampire stuff...That's why I sent 10 msgs to 10 ppl saying "I'm a vampire".And it's bcuz I was really bored too.

I have so much hate in myself,I don't know wat I'm suppose to do rite now,cuz I've no single clue.

Today is the drama competition's award ceremony at Viva Home,not going cuz they required me to dress like a classic role.Screw them,I dun give a damn whether I'm getting a prize or not.I dunno y my dad asked me to go,maybe he thinks it's important for me.


What I do to you and what I do for you are two very different things.Hope u realise that,my lil bro.


Watching True Blood,they have this sex scene which was kinda intense,the background music was Taylor Swift's song.I tot it was really funny.


I'm a Sagittarius,so I tend to keep my feelings with myself.U guys only see my happy face,others u dun.
And I'm a straight-forward person,I say what I think.
U shut me down,I won't turn back around.



P.S  Love is our resistance.

11 comments:

jessie berg said...

hey poo jabber i think you should check your grammar and you have more than two missing words. also you're so narcissism, don't pretend you're banana and your artical so suck. you're too ego, anyway fick dich !!xoxoxoxoxoox.

jonah schneider said...

ja mate xoxo

Anonymous said...

dont be so mean to asian friends jessie xo

hean said...

Hey Jessie dickhole,thanks for ur advice.F.Y.I, I was being sarcastic u dirtbag...I meant berg.
As for the grammar thing,I really don't give a shit.I have a feeling that ur parents are/were(same difference) Nazi.

P.S I respect the freedom of speech.Always a pleasure and gotta love u.

pasar night said...

jessie berg JESSIE BERG
看你样子都不会chinese,你有种就用谷歌翻译,如果翻译成功,请回复。
我们至少还会英文,你连华语都不会看。
死7181婆(这个你一定翻译不到)
HAHAH

JESSIE BERG JESSIE BERG JESSIE BERG JESSIE BERG JESSIE BERG

jessie berg said...

hean dont be so mad of me, if you want it, you can take me. i really want to see how big of an asian dick.
OS i realy dont know wat you mean, by the way your porfile picture look so fag<3

anna bitch said...

gut jessie! by the way ich dachte, sie möchten big cock ;)

jessie berg said...

Mund halten anna xoxo

hean said...

Well...I dun think this war is going to end if we keep fighting...So Jessie,shut up and ship urself back to childland.

By the way,no thanks to ur offer,I dun dig dirthole and if u have gut,stop hiding urself and talk shit bout ppl.

Or u can jz cum out of closet already,cuz ur mother did.

hean said...

Plus,I'm not mad of u.Juz mad at u.

jessie berg said...

oh sweetie, you're so cute <3