Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Routine

  So today I attended the KPP(Kelas pemandu something, whatever...),  I was informed that if I don't want to listen I can sleep, and I only have to sit there for 5hours then everything's done, so I just grabbed my ipod and took a taxi to that bird place. Waiting super long to take my finger print, and the class was an orange squeezer,over 100 people in a tiny classroom(it's true, smaller than our school's), additionally, 1 of the 2 air-con was not functioning.
So basically I was just listening song, smsing, sleeping......
After lunch(I didn't have my lunch, I was too chicken to eat alone at the mamak), the lecturer changed. The first one was an Indian, he was humor and some shit like that, I didn't sleep much during his lecture, but the second one, Malay......my earphone can sound louder than him.

  people paid to waste their time, why would we ever do that??  we are weird...

P.S I didn't waste all of the money, I saved some by listening......

No comments: