Thursday, April 1, 2010

"mata"

driving to tuition, kena blocked
police: "umur berapa?"
me     : "enam belas" (told wrongly cos too nervous)
police: "hah..takda lisen..macam mana?"
me     : (taking out license) "tadaaa.....april fool"

this was the story which i suddenly created n at first planned to trick my sis cos she ignored me this morning, i'm sure i will be vy happy n keep laughing n laughing while telling her 'april fool' when she believes *grin evilly*
but i really couldnt smile when just now the car ran out of petrol, the reminding signal kept shining, until i dare not to on the air-cond to save petrol

morning text my sis
me  :"siao po, when r u coming back"
sis   :"i reached hse dy"
me  :(i was at home alone)"really? i hv to quickly go lock all the doors dy owh..where r u actually?"
sis   :"2mr only go back la, got exam ltr, NO disturbing"

No comments: