Tuesday, March 30, 2010

zinc = rubbish.....WTF?

thinking about starting my own new blog, so that i can use more modern words n foul languages which dun really suit my innocent looking...ignore it first, i'm so lazy, mayb i'll do it after few years


piles of homework hv to be done, but i'm still so relaxed blogging here..which i mentioned b4, study sucks, but i hv to bcome a good student, hv to get ok results in exam, so tat daddy mummy r happy, if they were happy, they wont always scold me, if they dun scold me, i'll be happy too...the purpose of studying..
so sad to hv this kind of ppl in the world, study to please the parents
because they always said "yang ni bi yang zhu hai gui" (direct translate: raise u is more expensive than raise pig), n they said they wan to throw me away, finding a big dustbin....I DUN WAN TO STAY V RUBBISH

No comments: