Saturday, November 28, 2009

2012


So, we've done watching 2012 with my society teacher a.k.a BQ few days ago.
I personally think this movie was kinda touching, beside the visual effect, those stories about dad and son, ex-wife and ex-husband...how do they get on...all these thing moved me. I dropped tears when the black scientist guy's father and the indian family killed by the tidal wave, they couldn't run away and they were good people.

My favourite scene was Yellowstone Eruption, it was like a hundred of nuclear blast fly up to the sky. It was actually beautiful.

TOO bad we didn't take picture with BQ.
After we left BQ to another teacher, we went to the Sungai Wang to skate. Soon found out KFC and OS were =_=...and OS blamed I've been skating for years that why makes me better than them. I have to admitted yes I did and I did NOT skate for years too....whatever

P.S. It was really funny if you see KFC fell, he fall 'bout above 10 times...

No comments: