Tuesday, September 8, 2009

skul

juz touch on my school life here, i seldom mention about it NOT because i dun like this skul, i m kinda person who hates studying, so 4 me study in which skul is the same

1) my english n malay suck!! majority of students here use these 2 languages..i can hardly understand, sometimes i get frustrated, i'll juz talk to them in mandarin, anyway, thanks god 4 creating bzbody human tat willing to translate my UFO language to them

2) manusia here r all serious n polite ppl, i dun feel tat i like to talk in this skul, i m afraid i may offend anyone, they DUN JOKE, THEY STUDY, so tension man!! but i still talk quite lot, even to ppl i dono

3) i m a prefect on probation now, vy bergaya right?? dun jealous, actually look like a moron only!! i wonder my parents fed me on glass when i was a small kid, now i m vy transparent, either approaching some1 or wishing some1..dun care la..I M NOT A DEDICATED PERSON


today dun walk, tmr hv 2 run

1 comment:

晴 said...

感觉很有压力是吗??
没关系啦。。
尽力就好。。
在我们心目中你是最棒的。。