Sunday, September 6, 2009

i want it tat way

u'll feel there's an earthquake when hean sees these photos, os, qing, me using ' go to wash hands' as excuse when taking photos, another 3 of them were enjoying their food..

tat day i did a lot of things tat i usually dun do, including skipping POL class for 30 min (actually not my fault, teacher entered the class late, so ended late, i came out earlier), i imagine wat's going 2 happen 2 me if my parents know tat, tie me on the fan n let me turning around? chop me into pieces? or something else..


this morning i was studying chemistry, after an hour, i found tat i was still at same page, i think i shouldn't waste time on tat so i closed my book n went to play games

my routine activities on holiday:
wake up, daydream, eat, listen to my parents @#$%#, play games, watch TV, run here run there, sleep

i find out tat i m such an annoying person, sometimes u may feel tat u wan to slap me when talking 2 me, but I WARN U, u better don't!! if u dare, u'll know tat

impulsive force = (mv-mu)/t

ur palm may feel the same pain 2

5 comments:

hean said...

I dun care...

Pasar Night said...

wanna make u jealous..haiz, wasting our efforts...

Pasar Night said...

事实上,我本来就是要去洗手的。。
你们两个很自私哦。。^^

sz yng said...

qing is the one who jealous..ahaha
i wanted to drag him into de female washroom if can, no skill taking photo

qing said...

我不是很明白。。
你最后放大字那边。。
你是在讲冷笑话吗??