Saturday, September 5, 2009

Joke is for some uncool people

Look guys, I'm not saying that U r uncool I'm just saying that U r not cool...(What the..?...Whatever) joking is the thing that humans have been doing since Adam made, the story was" God: you must not eat the forbidden fruit / Adam:Are you kidding me? I'm starved! / God: of course I'm kidding, you can eat whatever you like! plus it'll help you to create your own kind./ So Adam ate it and Eve got ( --Censored--), that's how we made." Of course it was a joke. I'm not cool enough to be a cool person so I'm more likely to become a person who is full of the sense of humor. There is a fact that cool person usually doesn't tell joke, being a cool person for me is totally a social suicide, Because my face looks funny, my voice sounds funny and there is a height required plus I don't play basketball. There's a guy from my class who is so "cool" and "too cool", we considered him must be having some major depressive disorder issue. Why be cool? it'll suck your life! Get real!!


P.S. Have a gay day

No comments: