Thursday, January 26, 2012

T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)

did the title look familiar? of course it is,I'm too busy to think of a new title ,so I just used Will.I.AM's new song's title. It fits my contents anyway...

It's hard to pretend not looking at your tits when your wearing low cut v-shaped clothe,even girls look at girls.--------------------this line is irrelevant,please ignore it.

Except for fews,we've known each other for like six years and more,it's so hard for me to accept that our relationships will be covered by layers and layers of age,and they'll eventually blurred away.-----------------------just sentimentally speaking.

High School is over,so are our old lives,I know it's kind of late to realize that but I have to say it.I lived it,and I don't regret it,everything I was supposed to do, I did.

The adjustment from being a high school kid to an adult who holds the resposibility of himself,is hard.And it's just a beginning.

Like I always say,and Linkin Park sings it: "the hardest part of ending is starting again".

Someone told me that'em been imagining me writing my own story,I mean,fictional story,guess what,I did a few times and tossed'em into the trashcan...I'm lack of imagination lately.

But if I go down to the path,I'll name myself 九把剪刀。

And I'll publish a book about us,

and in the credit author's note,I'll write "the following is a work of fiction,any resemblance to living or dead persons is purely coincidental."

"Especially you"

"Bitch"


P.S seriously,I have such good writing.

5 comments:

xi nong said...

all right scissors
i gotta agree with u a bit
if u really publish a novel i'll be your first reader dude

Qing said...

九把剪刀
人家会想到九把刀

或许
看九把刀的书时也会想到九把剪刀

但是这样你们就很容易被拿来比较

比较
可以提高竞争力
但是也带来很大的压力

除非你疯了

不过如果你这样做

我们也会大力支持你的
XD

Qing said...

或者这一小段最后会出现在
你以后的第一本书的
前言

也不错啊

哈哈
XD

hean said...

> Qing:
u have the longest comment ever.......

Lxchat said...

Fun Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms