Saturday, May 1, 2010

trauma

once again, i break my rules, i blog, yet today is not 24th, can sense my helplessness now? she accidentally told me something i shouldnt know, no, is something i should know, finally i knew it, my rational is still there when i m down, i mean, 'dunno the truth is always better' is not a philosophy tat could be applied to me, i dun wan to escape
somethng happened few years ago, i knew it, but din really know, i din care about it b4, but now i know wat was happening, i couldnt accept
for me, past is not past, it's still there, if not, she wouldnt still remember it.....it even hurts me more than the year it happened, i will nvr forgive u, though it is a must for me to respect u
**nobody should ask me anything about tat

yesterday went steamboat in bandar baru v OS, hean, qing, CL, KY n ahseow...went back home late but din call n inform my parents, punishment: cannot go out v frens after 9pm..i'm ok v it, but i still wan to say something.......................... damn it!!

went to popular just now, wanted to buy storybook, but didnt buy any b4, didnt know how to choose, stood there n looked at the books for more than 10 minutes, at last went out v empty hand, cos i dun wan my first storybook makes me hving reading phobia, any suggestions about nice storybooks?
start reading bcos the person who luvs reading, i thought no one can change me but i m wrong

2 comments:

hean said...

I guess I know exactly what u mean......some ppl survive by remembering, but there are someones who survive by forgetting......

ahseow said...

b scolded?