Monday, May 17, 2010

blogging like never before

  It's been a while since my last post,  it's because there were so many businesses to take care of (of course that's bullshit, just being lazy)
 Sorry Zinc, although u were the one been maintaining this blog but u still haven't beat my record yet...haha

There's so much thing to share, but I dunno what to share, how sarcastic.

  Wanna run away from my house, not house, to be exact, my family...I'm really tired of my mum and dad. I dun even wanna talk to them, the invisible wall has grown bigger, who can buy me a machine gun?

  My drama contest is on friday18 and saturday 19 June...who wants to support? I'll let u guys know the price soon, we could hang out after 19 June's contest over......


P.S I've once again failed to fail.

No comments: