Tuesday, March 2, 2010

for fun

alright, hean & i are fine...lazy to blog about it, need not to know


how do u think about me that's ur matter. I dun hv to explain everything to everyone.
Even though sometimes i got blamed when tat's not my fault, i just acted ntg n admitted it, but dun think u can bully me all times.
My philosophy, dun hv to b the correct one all times, once a while others misunderstand u is ok, sometimes act act cool, sometimes as crazy as u could..so life is not boring


to tat jerk,
DO NOT let me know who u r, or else i promise u i will let ur life sucks without me


HEADS OR TAILS??
terengganu tkd open tournament...shud i?? a bit fear
he's stopping us from joining rakan muda those tournaments, "those low standard tounaments u all wan to participate arr? go there only KO ppl n win champion, wat's the point?" (for me this is the point)
3 rounds per bout...my stamina is just like shit
do not over-estimate me, i'm just a nobody


if u think tat the font is vy small, tat's ur problem, u can actually press 'ctrl +' or zoom while reading

No comments: