Thursday, February 11, 2010

the stupid chicken

Tat day I went to mamak stall v my frens, I was so lazy to move, so when a fren went to make his order, (he was edi beside the nex table which was a bit far from me),  I shouted ,
“ Weih, bang wo JIAO JI " (direct translate: help me to call chicken)
 He was so shocked, turned n looked back, staring at me, WHAAT ???!!!”
“ Wo yao chi Ji larrr... bang wo jiao”
Owh, ji rou….”
After tat then I remember, ppl call chicken as prostitute in mandarin
My another fren told me, the ppl nex table all looked at me when i said tat , mayb it's a bit loud, haha


give up communicating v my parents who always say my wonderful mandarin only aliens can understand, n they insisted tat i learnt tat from pokemon although i didnt
i dont watch tat cartoon show, only my stupid bro does
my mandarin is edi vy good compared to my english n bm
i fail in languages?? your head




LIFELESS


stop dancing, stop swimming, stop drawing, stop volleyball training, stop tkd tournament training
i'm too relaxed..boring kills me!!!!
i'm just a bit better than rubbish, so dont expect any perfect work from me


i live to laugh, i laugh to live (kim)

No comments: