Saturday, February 6, 2010

my CAR !!!


today tat fellow drove it to my hse, finally the new car arrives
So bad, i havent got my P license, can only see the car, i'm a good kid
For sure my dad won't allow me to curi-curi drive cos it's an auto car
Nobody drive it, my dad asked me to carry the car n put inside my room =.=
I told him move into new hse then my room is big enuf


until after my skul 1st monthly test, i'll continue my driving practical for another 9 hours..


That time my mum brought me to choose car,
myvi, honda zest or persona????
Ends up with this car, although i prefer honda zest,
k, who doesnt want a foreign car??
After discussing for quite long, my mum made a conclusion, " let the siao cartoon drives, this car will do"
( dun call me cartoon or siao kina ok??  i'm edi 17)

mum, dad... thx vy much, i luv u all

3 comments:

Dragonng said...

remember i'm the first passenger o~
wakaka

hean said...

Finally, u love them now...when do u plan to give us a ride? plz tell us so that we have time to make sure our insurance, will and life jacket(???whatever) are well prepared.

P.S I do happy for u

qing said...

万万想不到
你是我们当中的第一个
我也不想恭喜你:p