Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm not being racist

So just now my brother and I bumped into 2 black guyS in the elevator :

You guys are brothers?
Yap (I don't want to make conversation with them, because the less you do, the less trouble you'll get)
oh~ I knew it, the other night *+~!@#$%^&* ( I just don't understand their accent, and suddenly everything gone blurred)
When?
dfhjjxvbg,;nnk23370p@!@#$%^ ( I still don't understand)
Oh, yes.... ( I'm such a good actor)

Thank god the door open !! I was like GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

and I said see ya ( I wished I will never see them again)

But some of them are actually good people, and some of them are trouble maker. (after drinking)

P.S. wanna run away if I have enough money---Szying

1 comment:

szyng said...

weih...got copyright one u know??
so long time dy u still remember tat arrr..haha..damn touched