Thursday, December 31, 2009

few more hours ...2010

i dun hv any new year resolution, for me it is just rubbish n doesnt help

b4 holiday started, i prepared a schedule n listed out all activites during holiday, i followed it only for few hours=not more than one day, did the same thing almost every year b4 this.....i m not systematic, so it's better to throw all the timetables away

my sis is also on holiday, means i meet her almost every day..during the holiday, she had already banged or dropped my phone for THREE times...the moment she holds my phone, for sure something happen, tat day, i stared at her,

" wat the heck..this is the first scrape on it!!"

"nevermind la, u hv been using this phone for two years, so OUT dy, time to change phone, since when u take care of ur thing so well??"

"SIAO PO!! dunno how to say sorry arrr?? change ur head phone!! u wan pay for the new phone?"

"my old phones sony ericsson, nokia n samsung which one u wan? just take it away.."

**speechless*** she is not allowed to touch my phone now...

No comments: